Hello and welcome to my website! I am a Senior Lecturer (Assistant Professor) of Finance at the University of Melbourne. I joined the Faculty in August 2015 after the completion of my PhD at the University of Warwick and Imperial College London.
My research interests are principally in the areas of international finance, empirical asset pricing and household finance.
You can find more details about my research and teaching at the University of Melbourne, links with Asset Intelligence (a UK based financial serviced firm), and connect with me via LinkedIn through the links below.
Recent and upcoming presentations
- Dec 2017. Auckland Finance Meeting (Queenstown). Business Cycles and Currency Returns
- Jan 2018. AFA (Philadelphia). Business Cycles and Currency Returns
- Jan 2018. Quandl Alternative Data Conference (New York). The Value of Volume in Foreign Exchange
- Apr 2018. Seminar: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Apr 2018. Seminar: Massey University
- May 2018. 1st World Symposium on Investment Research (Montreal). The Value of Volume in Foreign Exchange